- Cowhide leather that has been rubbed on the outer side of the hide to give it a feel like that of suede.More example sentences
- Other features include Thinsulate Ultra insulation, a stainless-steel shank for rearfoot support, and a 2mm, waterproof, Nubuck leather upper.
- If you love long day treks on rough terrain, you'll like the Woodland's carbon-rubber Vibram sole, full-grain Nubuck leather upper, and steel shank - a group of features you don't expect at this price.
- Yet, despite its leather origins, the Nubuck is waterproof for those arduous fall walks in the falling rain - or for chasing down your retriever in a downpour.
More definitions of nubuckDefinition of nubuck in:
- The US English dictionary