noun[mass noun] Biology
- The substance of a cell nucleus, especially that not forming part of a nucleolus.More example sentences
- In young animals, the cytoplasm and nucleoplasm of most cells was smooth and uniform.
- In this paper we describe the tracking of single proteins in the cytoplasm and nucleoplasm of mammalian cells.
- Cells are partially fixed, lysed, and then extensively washed such that all cytoplasm and nucleoplasm are removed.
More definitions of nucleoplasmDefinition of nucleoplasm in:
- The US English dictionary