noun (plural nudies)• informal
- A publication, entertainment, or venue featuring nude performers or models: [as modifier]: a nudie calendarMore example sentences
- Filled with paradoxes, each of the pieces is absurd in its own right, from Robert Therrien's vertiginous, spiralling bed to Serge Comte's Post-It note nudies to Peter Land's endlessly looping fat-man-falling-down-the-stairs video.
- Playboy runs nudies of Sable and the WWF sues for violating its ‘intellectual property.’
- Lee and the production staff take the notebook-paper nudies several steps further still by also offering non-stop peeks up dresses, at flexing crotches, at perky patooties, and so much more.
More definitions of nudieDefinition of nudie in:
- The US English dictionary