Definition of nudist in English:
A person who engages in the practice of going naked wherever possible: [as modifier]: a nudist beach
More example sentences
- On some beaches in America, nudists lie as naked as the day they were born.
- Everyone has naked dreams; do nudists, I wonder?
- During summer, though, one beach is primarily gay, while the other is very much a nudist beach, further out of town between Sitges and Vilanova.
- Example sentences
- The nudist magazines I am referring to also attempt a masquerade of non-homoerotic intent, they are steadfastly about nudism and naturalism, and the philosophies and lifestyles that are part of those subcultures.
- Disorderly and drunken behaviour, nudism and photographing indigenous people without their consent, particularly when they are naked or semi-naked are totally unethical tourist activities that are indulged in.
- To the international philosophy of nudism that consists in unity between naked body and nature, Brazilian nudists add local flavour, arguing that native Indians met the arriving Portuguese in the nude 500 years ago.
Definition of nudist in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan