determiner , pronoun , & adverb
- 1Non-standard spelling of enough, representing informal speech: The pen is mightier than the sword. Nuff saidMore example sentences
- She's fabulous, nuff said.
- Inverness is supposed to be far enough north that on good nights you can bear witness to the great phenomenon of the Northern Lights… Um… Yew Tree, nuff said.
- And yes, times in that aspect where fairly memorable too… nuff said okay?
- 1.1 [as determiner] • black English Much: nuff respect goes out to GallianoMore example sentences
- And to all those who came ahead of me in the blogging game, nuff respect.
- Hey, nuff respeck to Sharpton.
- I am also quite elated to inform you that there is nuff activity taking place at the Tower.
More definitions of nuffDefinition of nuff in:
- The US English dictionary