adjectivechiefly Australian /NZ
- 2(Of a person) stocky or thickset.More example sentences
- This is a great blend. Miller and Dallaglio can run with the ball, while Back is a nuggety scavenger who can ensure continuity and turnovers.
- Hilton has always been a nuggety competitor in the tight, but this season he believes he will be able to play a far more conspicuous role in the expansive gameplan by which Dixon has set his stall.
- It was the nuggety Troncon who spurred on his forwards, and whose probing runs around the base of the scrum, ruck and maul did so much to unsettle Scotland.
More definitions of nuggetyDefinition of nuggety in:
- The US English dictionary