- The significance of a person or thing arising from their capacity to cause inconvenience or annoyance: his potential nuisance value as a dissident minority shareholderMore example sentences
- The nonchalance with which that episode is recounted lends a surrealistic edge that is all the more pronounced because Richards declines to tell us anything of his feelings about his disability, except to complain of its nuisance value.
- It was strange, because before that injured players who could still walk were left out on a wing for nuisance value.
- But that is churlish and does not do justice to the magnificent Australian defence, the great running lines and talent of their backs and aggressive nuisance value of Justin Harrison.
More definitions of nuisance valueDefinition of nuisance value in:
- The US English dictionary