adjectiveNorth American • informal
- (Of food) delicious.More example sentences
- Ryan was, god I was going to say it, definitely hot, nummy and delicious.
- Since I crossed out those cliches you're probably wondering when am I going to get on with the guy and all his nummy, yummy goodness.
- When attempting to fry tofu to replicate the nummy Thai dish you had last month, don't drink too much beer and get cocky, thereby forgetting to completely dab the tofu chunks with a paper towel to remove all the moisture.
early 20th century: variant of yummy.
More definitions of nummyDefinition of nummy in:
- The US English dictionary