- A very small pellet of plastic which serves as raw material in the manufacture of plastic products.More example sentences
- Approximately 60 billion pounds of nurdles are manufactured annually in the United States alone.
- One study estimated that nurdles now account for 10 percent of plastic ocean debris.
- Hundreds of millions of tiny plastic pellets, or nurdles, are lost or spilled every year, working their way into the sea.
1990s: origin uncertain.
More definitions of nurdleDefinition of nurdle in:
- The US English dictionary