noun (plural nurserymen)
- A worker in or owner of a plant or tree nursery.More example sentences
- If you're unsuccessful rooting cuttings - whether in a glass of water or a pot of rooting mixture, ask your nurseryman about tree availability.
- A founder of the native-plant movement, he was admired by botanists, nurserymen, arboretum and public garden directors, and authors.
- Again, consult your nurseryman for the best pesticide.
More definitions of nurserymanDefinition of nurseryman in:
- The US English dictionary