- The profession or practice of providing care for the sick and infirm: not enough people are entering nursing the community health service provides home nursing [as modifier]: a nursing sisterMore example sentences
- Minimum health care or nursing assistance is provided as needed.
- Other health care-related professions incorporate massage, including nursing, physical therapy, chiropractic, and osteopathy.
- It is critically important to make sure that you have the best possible medical and nursing care while dying.
More definitions of nursingDefinition of nursing in:
- The US English dictionary