- A person who studies or is an expert in nutrition.More example sentences
- A nutritionist and a fitness expert will develop a personalised weight-loss diet plan and an exercise regimen.
- There are lots of so-called ‘nutritionists’ or ‘nutritionalists’ who are more interested in making a quick buck than helping you get healthier.
- Parent groups and expert nutritionists are lobbying for the Scottish parliament to introduce the legislation immediately.
More definitions of nutritionistDefinition of nutritionist in:
- The US English dictionary