Definition of nuts in English:
Mad: the way he turns on the television as soon as he walks in drives me nuts
More example sentences
- A couple of months ago I went a bit nuts researching what kind of digital piano to get for our house.
- Our wives think we're nuts working long hours for such a small amount of money, but we love being here!
- Every now and then we go nuts trying to explain what has to be done to connect to the Internet.
exclamation(often nuts to you (or him etc.)) Back to top
be nuts about (or British on)
- Like very much: I was nuts about himMore example sentences
- Gina had been a highly energetic kid, always jumping from soccer to basketball, baseball - whatever sport she was nuts about during the week.
- Andrew, 33, is nuts about classic Harley Davidson motorcycles and little Harley is already following in his footsteps with her own quad bike.
- I think they pushed them, but I don't think they were nuts about it.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan