- An attractive and sexually mature young girl: a pouting nymphet [as modifier]: a nymphet third wifeMore example sentences
- Actually, we kind of suspect he's long since had all his Suffolk blood replaced with fresh stuff drained from young, nubile nymphets.
- It must be all the nymphets and the cocktails that keep him young.
- So what if it is all about forbidden love and doomed sexual obsession for a pre-pubescent nymphet.
More definitions of nymphetDefinition of nymphet in:
- The US English dictionary