nounBilliards & Snooker
- The ball at which a player aims the cue ball.More example sentences
- Place the cue ball between the object ball and the head rail so that the inside edge of the cue ball is lined up as shown below.
- While down on the shot, fine tune your aim by taking a few glances from the cue ball to the object ball and back again.
- I simply try to make the object ball while positioning the cue ball for a reasonable second shot.
More definitions of object ballDefinition of object ball in:
- The US English dictionary