noun[mass noun] Computing
- Code produced by a compiler or assembler.More example sentences
- The ‘algorithm’, which is the sequence of machine commands that the source code and object code represent.
- The programs don't have to be compiled into object code.
- While there is a certain amount of flexibility allowed of the compiler in determining the how of object code, there is certainly no creativity involved.
More definitions of object codeDefinition of object code in:
- The US English dictionary