- old-fashioned term for objective ( sense 3 of the noun).More example sentences
- He worked independently, on commission, from his workshop-cum-showroom, with the help of one or two assistants and apprentices and using an object glass from the optician, Peter.
- I compare the Moon itself to the reference; it is the object of the observation, mediated by the real image projected by the object glass in the interior of the telescope, and by the retinal image of the observer.
- The leaf was pasted on an object glass, two cuts 5 mm apart were made with a razor blade from the leaf scroll to the midrib (but not through the midrib).
More definitions of object glassDefinition of object glass in:
- The US English dictionary