- (Of a programming language) using a methodology which enables a system to be modelled as a set of objects which can be controlled and manipulated in a modular manner.More example sentences
- The Java programming language contains object-oriented features enabling the construction of interface-based application frameworks.
- Programming manuals for object-oriented languages are all about windows and menus and mouse clicks.
- The technique of the present invention may be used advantageously with object-oriented languages other than the Java programming language.
More definitions of object-orientedDefinition of object-oriented in:
- The US English dictionary