- An object displayed or intended for display as an ornament.More example sentences
- For street fashion and younger boutiques - plus antiques and bijoux objets - head for the pedestrianised area around Via dei Fiori Chiari (by the Brera museum) and its northern extension in Via Solferino.
- The exhibition itself comprised a well-stocked tour of Art Deco objets from the Paris exposition des arts decoratifs in 1925 onwards - it features some incredible pieces.
- Certain desirable objets such as old roof tiles, an ancient cartwheel, a granite water trough and other items we hardly thought of as portable disappeared one by one from the building site.
French, literally 'object'.
More definitions of objetDefinition of objet in:
- The US English dictionary