- A person to whom an obligation is owed under a contract or other legal procedure. Compare with obligor.More example sentences
- The surety in a construction bond has three options: complete the work itself; retain a contractor to complete the work; or permit the obligee to complete the contract and pay any increased cost of such work.
- They also appear to assume that joint obligees are each entitled to one-half of the obligation.
- Each participant with a loan being rolled over should execute an acknowledgment that the acquiring firm will be substituted as the obligee on the loan.
More definitions of obligeeDefinition of obligee in:
- The US English dictionary