Definition of obstacle course in English:
1.1An assault course.
- The students were given the chance to tackle a range of activities, including an assault obstacle course, aerial runway and mini bikes.
- Team One reported back to the Commander as Team Two began their assault on the obstacle course.
- An obstacle course at the facility, in Sowerby Road, Acomb, York, was set alight, along with picnic tables.
1.2A series of difficulties that have to be negotiated in order to achieve a particular aim: the regulatory maze is an obstacle course for inexperienced would-be entrepreneurs
More example sentences
- So instead of wandering about aimlessly, set a goal and bask in the challenge of the obstacle course you'll face to get there.
- Life can be like an obstacle course.
- It is a fun, insightful primer for success in the "obstacle course" of life!
Definition of obstacle course in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.