Definition of obstacle course in English:
1.1An assault course.
- The students were given the chance to tackle a range of activities, including an assault obstacle course, aerial runway and mini bikes.
- Team One reported back to the Commander as Team Two began their assault on the obstacle course.
- An obstacle course at the facility, in Sowerby Road, Acomb, York, was set alight, along with picnic tables.
1.2A series of difficulties that have to be negotiated in order to achieve a particular aim: the regulatory maze is an obstacle course for inexperienced would-be entrepreneurs
More example sentences
- So instead of wandering about aimlessly, set a goal and bask in the challenge of the obstacle course you'll face to get there.
- Life can be like an obstacle course.
- It is a fun, insightful primer for success in the "obstacle course" of life!
Definition of obstacle course in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan