Able to be obtained: customers' financial details are easily obtainable
More example sentences
- In conclusion, funding is always available and obtainable if you have the complete package necessary to develop a business.
- For example, relevant bank statements, which were either available or easily obtainable, were not presented.
- Supporters say it is a process to maximise the value obtainable from the available resources.
- Example sentences
- Finally, it has something to do with the unabashed obtainability of this art.
- Issues of convenience and obtainability are addressed by most items of the policy.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.