Able to be obtained: customers' financial details are easily obtainable
More example sentences
- In conclusion, funding is always available and obtainable if you have the complete package necessary to develop a business.
- For example, relevant bank statements, which were either available or easily obtainable, were not presented.
- Supporters say it is a process to maximise the value obtainable from the available resources.
- Example sentences
- Finally, it has something to do with the unabashed obtainability of this art.
- Issues of convenience and obtainability are addressed by most items of the policy.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: ob¦tain|able
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.