- A small decorative table for infrequent and varied use.More example sentences
- The first floor drawing room contains a comfortable grouping of sofas, occasional tables, frequent tables and sporadic tables.
- Prices range from £690 for an occasional table to £2,735 for an outdoor dining table.
- In the back parlor there are just one small sofa, two chairs, a scattering of occasional tables and an old Chickering concert grand.
More definitions of occasional tableDefinition of occasional table in:
- The US English dictionary