Relating to a job or profession: an occupational pension scheme
More example sentences
- The fund will be bankrolled by levies on employers offering occupational pension schemes.
- The rules cover most personal pension plans as well as preserved benefits from occupational pension schemes.
- I am a member of an occupational pension scheme approved by the Inland Revenue.
- Example sentences
- Many others die from occupationally induced illnesses.
- The foundation is a voluntary group made up of people who geographically, socially and occupationally represent the county.
- You're a cable repairman, plumber, electrician, or are otherwise occupationally obligated to pay visits to the houses and apartments of others.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: oc¦cu|pa¦tion¦al
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.