- Actually occurring or observable, not potential or hypothetical.More example sentences
- These are judgments about one's conscious and occurrent first-order intentional states referring to physical objects.
- Dasein is not merely an instance of a class of occurrent entities.
- Thus we don't have the Being of tools nor the Being of naturally occurrent items like rocks.
late 15th century: from French, or from Latin occurrent- 'befalling', from the verb occurrere.
More definitions of occurrentDefinition of occurrent in:
- The US English dictionary