- A domestic cat of a breed having a spotted coat that resembles that of a wild cat: the ocicat loves attention and its leopard-style coat gives it a huge wow factorMore example sentences
- If you're looking for a feline who looks like an exotic spotted wildcat, but whose natural habitat is your living room, the Ocicat may be the cat for you.
- The Ocicat always has spots but comes in a number of color varieties.
- An unexpected member of a litter in 1964, the Ocicat was the result of the crossing of a ruddy coated Abyssinian with a seal point Siamese.
More definitions of ocicatDefinition of ocicat in:
- The US English dictionary