- Each of eight children born at one birth.More example sentences
- Of course, we still see twins, triplets, and octuplets (their poor mothers!) in games.
- The smallest of the week-old octuplets, born to a Houston woman, died early today after the infant's heart and lungs gave out.
- Her counsel told Mr Justice Park she ‘retained Max Clifford to market the media interest in the fact that she had become pregnant with octuplets.’
More definitions of octupletDefinition of octuplet in:
- The US English dictionary