- Relating to the motion of the eye.More example sentences
- A stimulant action on the parasympathetic portion of the oculomotor nucleus (third cranial nerve) is responsible for pupillary miosis.
- Exclusion criteria included any prior history of vestibular dysfunction, tinnitus, hearing loss, or any central vestibular or oculomotor dysfunction.
- Some patients may manifest oculomotor disturbance when the orbit and optic nerve are compressed.
More definitions of oculomotorDefinition of oculomotor in:
- The US English dictionary