verb (OD's, OD'ing, OD'd)[no object]
- 1Take an overdose of a drug: Spike had OD’d on barbituratesMore example sentences
- But good for him: he OD'd on a drug that hasn't really hit mainstream awareness yet.
- However, some believe he had gotten into his girlfriend's heroin and OD'd.
- Then his nephew nearly OD's on meth, allowing the brutal vengeance to begin.
- 1.1 • humorous Have too much of something: I almost OD’d on mushroom saladMore example sentences
- And that was the problem - eventually I OD'd on big views.
- Not one performance failed to give me some fresh insight into a composer I thought I had OD'd on long ago.
- If CEO perks were pills, Snow would have OD'd a long time ago.