- A man who does odd jobs.More example sentences
- Her husband, who lost his job in a bank 16 months ago, has turned himself into an odd-job man and Elsa, a former teacher, helps to find him work.
- I've also had an expert opinion on my cat from a leading authority on Persians, who was posing as an odd-job man at my parents' house at the time.
- Detectives are interested in the past of their elderly odd-job man Romka.
More definitions of odd-job manDefinition of odd-job man in:
- The US English dictionary