- A strange or eccentric person: she was seen as a bit of an oddballMore example sentences
- The boarders, however, are much more than eccentrics or oddballs.
- Burton also confessed he and Helena laugh off claims they are eccentric oddballs.
- Third, there are the truly restless - the oddballs and eccentrics who always seem to want to look at things from a different angle.
adjectiveBack to top
- Strange; bizarre: oddball training methodsMore example sentences
- Somewhere, deep within Twister, is a searing portrayal of the disintegration of a family, leavened by quirky, oddball humor.
- His songs had gone from sublime to bizarre, compounded by his friendship with oddball lyricist Van Dyke Parks.
- But they're just two of the quirky, oddball characters to be found in ‘Sally's’ world.
More definitions of oddballDefinition of oddball in:
- The US English dictionary