- A person who works for a bookmaker by predicting a future event, such as the outcome of a race, and setting the odds for betting on it.More example sentences
- Las Vegas oddsmakers love the Super Bowl because it is the biggest betting event of the year.
- Why don't the track's oddsmakers say ‘something to 1‘?
- Vegas oddsmakers already have established a favorite for most-asked question: ‘What's up with Freddie Mitchell's hair?’
More definitions of oddsmakerDefinition of oddsmaker in:
- The US English dictionary