- (Of a theatre, play, or performer) located in or associated with an area of New York other than Broadway, typically with reference to experimental productions.More example sentences
- By age eight, she had an agent and was studying dance and performing arts, appearing in TV commercials and off-Broadway plays.
- She appeared in Broadway and off-Broadway productions.
- An off-Broadway actress, Kelly is loud, friendly, and is one of those people that everyone else seems to know.
More definitions of off-BroadwayDefinition of off-Broadway in:
- The US English dictionary