adjective & adverb
- Not being broadcast on radio or television: [as adjective]: an off-air interview [as adverb]: journalists can talk to the control room off-airMore example sentences
- Mark H. Rodeffer is a researcher and off-air reporter at CNN's political unit.
- There will also be many initiatives happening off-air too, allowing pupils to improve both their sporting and journalistic skills.
- The report describes how the BBC adds public value through serving its audiences responsibly both on-air and off-air.
More definitions of off-airDefinition of off-air in:
- The US English dictionary