noun[usually as modifier] chiefly North American
- An unknown, unpopular, or inferior brand of retail product: with cheaper or off-brand inks you are likely to get less qualityMore example sentences
- The ‘off-brands’ as you call them may be very good clubs.
- If you're considering off-brands, consider the potential cost of damaging your print head.
- Well here is this off-brand, I've tried them myself, better then most and the cheapest I got.
More definitions of off-brandDefinition of off-brand in:
- The US English dictionary