- (Of a politician) departing from the official party line.More example sentences
- The congressman has been increasingly off-message on Northern Ireland since becoming chair of the House Committee on Homeland Security.
- If it caused any anger or upset and in some way got the candidate off-message for the past last couple of days of the Wisconsin campaign, I meant no offense.
- In public-relations terms, the colonel was a tad off-message.
More definitions of off-messageDefinition of off-message in:
- The US English dictionary