(or office girl)
- A young person employed to do routine tasks in a business office.More example sentences
- He then worked as an office boy; studied shorthand; and became reporter of debates in the Commons for the Morning Chronicle.
- I immediately reported to the parking attendance and security personnel on duty, witnessed by my office boy.
- As the office girl at White's Sanitary Laundry, one of her duties is to sign little notes from the fictional Mrs. White that are included with the clean laundry.
More definitions of office boyDefinition of office boy in:
- The US English dictionary