- A metal drum used for transporting oil.More example sentences
- He fashioned a crude stringed instrument from an oil drum and earned five dollars a day from entertaining tourists on the island.
- The car pulled in behind the truck, and the thin cop, steadying himself with one hand on the oil drum Ian had filled with extra gasoline at Sam's, reached for his revolver.
- She looked outside the car where flames sprouted from an oil drum illuminating a hull so massive that Sophia could not see what it belonged too, no matter how much she craned her neck.
More definitions of oil drumDefinition of oil drum in:
- The US English dictionary