- An apparatus for pressing oil from seeds, fruits, etc..More example sentences
- Their products have included the Yenga oil press, maize seed applicator, ice-making machine, and several rural transportation devices (bicycle drawn trailers).
- Occupied by the Romans in around 40BC, it developed into a thriving city of 20 000, with a flourishing trade in oil (one house in four had an oil press), corn and wild animals such as lions, panthers and elephants.
- This small artisanal oil press on the side of the road to Khouribga in central Morocco is one of about 16,000 similar installations throughout the country.
More definitions of oil pressDefinition of oil press in:
- The US English dictionary