- A mass of compressed linseed or other plant material left after oil has been extracted, used as fodder or fertilizer.More example sentences
- Nothing is yet known of the impact on animal health when oilcake from biotech cotton or fodder from biotech corn is consumed as cattle feed.
- The by-product, about 150 kg of oilcakes, is sold as bio-fertiliser at Rs 4 per kg.
- When the process was finished, the meal in the sack had become so highly compressed that when taken out it was found to be converted into a compact oilcake.
More definitions of oilcakeDefinition of oilcake in:
- The US English dictionary