- 1Cotton fabric treated on one side with oil to make it waterproof.More example sentences
- The sides are draped with oilcloth so that no one can look in.
- Look for oilcloth online or at specialty fabric shops.
- Nine ounces of oilcloth is always a sign of durable cotton.
- 1.1 [count noun] A canvas coated with linseed or other oil and used to cover a table or floor.More example sentences
- That was why the bronze screw and rudder were covered by oilcloths until they were safely submerged and out of sight.
- In the middle of the room, a long plank table stood, an oilcloth covering it.
- A table covered with a dark oilcloth took up all the middle of the little room.
More definitions of oilclothDefinition of oilcloth in:
- The US English dictionary