- 1.1An oil tanker.More example sentences
- With similar dimensions, it will also match Westralia's capabilities once converted from an oiler to underway replenishment ship.
- Future tests are planned for the Merlin with RFA vessels, in particular auxiliary oilers and auxiliary oil and replenishment ships.
- The 180-metre long oilers, officially classified as Large Fleet Tankers, are fitted with two Vulcan Phalanx close-in weapon systems.
More definitions of oilerDefinition of oiler in:
- The US English dictionary