noun (plural oilmen)
- An owner or employee of an oil company.More example sentences
- Britain's North Sea oil supply is dwindling, forcing the oilmen into ever more expensive offshore exploration in ever deeper water.
- Of course, it was clear all along that if fully investigated, the scandal would touch all kinds of oilmen in the United States, as well.
- For the domination of resources and markets, we could have graphics of oilmen predicting the rise and fall of their share of barrels, offset against the rising costs of the war.
More definitions of oilmanDefinition of oilman in:
- The US English dictionary