- 1The later part of normal life: loneliness affects many people in old ageMore example sentences
- All this was in complete contrast to the manner of most people in their old age.
- There will also be an incentive for people to move from England to Scotland for free personal care in their old age.
- We all know that everyone grows with a lot of features carried over from childhood to old age!
- 1.1The state of being old: old age itself is not a diseaseMore example sentences
- The late Norman MacCaig once told him about old age withering his talents.
- The exhibition presents Whistler's women in the three ages of childhood, adulthood and old age.
- Most plantations are now mature and many will be felled or will deteriorate due to old age during the next decade.
More definitions of old ageDefinition of old age in:
- The US English dictionary