- Old-fashioned.More example sentences
- The best film of 2003 is available on DVD (and old-fangled videotape)
- One of the villagers showed him an old-fangled film projector which his paternal grandfather had requisitioned to show movies to the villagers.
- The assumption continues to be an old-fangled, and, I'd argue, antiquated one: that the media will, in the end, always represent a mainstream, establishment consensus view.
More definitions of old-fangledDefinition of old-fangled in:
- The US English dictionary