adjective[attributive] • archaic
- Relating to former times: the olden daysMore example sentences
- In the olden days being a baker was an important job.
- In the olden days on St Kilda and at several bleak rocky points east, tenacious hunters would dangle off perilous cliffs to catch their harvest.
- In the olden days if you were a dunce in class, you were made to stand at the back of the class, enduring unimaginable embarrassment.
More definitions of oldenDefinition of olden in:
- The US English dictionary