- A salt or ester of oleic acid.More example sentences
- When incubations were carried out with [1 - C] acetate, the main fatty acids labelled were palmitate, oleate, linoleate, and linolenate (results not shown).
- The RE values shown in the following figures are defined as the sums of RE peaks 5, 6 and 7, corresponding to retinyl linoleate, retinyl oleate and palmitate and retinyl stearate.
- A number of sclerosing agents such as polidocanol, sodium tetradecyl sulphate, sodium morrhuate, ethanolamine oleate and ethyl alcohol have been widely used for this purpose.
More definitions of oleateDefinition of oleate in:
- The US English dictionary