- A polynucleotide whose molecules contain a relatively small number of nucleotides.More example sentences
- Probes are typically fairly short sequences of DNA nucleotides, called oligonucleotides, made synthetically.
- We have been examining the potential use of oligonucleotides to direct nucleotide exchanges in episomal and chromosomal genes.
- These studies demonstrate that pre-existing cytosine methylation on oligonucleotides…
More definitions of oligonucleotideDefinition of oligonucleotide in:
- The US English dictionary