1Widely or constantly encountered; widespread: the omnipresent threat of natural disasters
More example sentences
- Believe it or not, this is the first time I've ever encountered the omnipresent Dora series.
- Myrna said that it was a depressing scene, with heavy smoke and the omnipresent threat of losing everything.
- King's recommendations to women are in line with the sense of omnipresent threat and moral panic that he projects.
present everywhere, ubiquitous, general, universal, worldwide, global, all-pervasive, all-present, infinite, boundless;
rife, prevalent, predominant, common, extensive, wide-ranging, far-reaching
1.1(Of God) present everywhere at the same time.
- The gods were omnipresent but they were not necessarily obeyed.
- According to the poet, Lord Ganesha, the Onkar-shaped omnipresent god, is the bestower of all kinds of boons.
- The One is the ultimate omnipresent Essence of the Universe.
Early 17th century: from medieval Latin omnipraesent-.
Words that rhyme with omnipresentbezant, peasant, pheasant, pleasant, present
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.