Definition of omnisexual in English:
Involving, related to, or characterized by a diverse sexual propensity.
- But by now, ending a number with a dank, dark, ambi-sexual, omnisexual group grope is so passé it's turning up in music videos.
- The trash-talking omnisexual comic returns with a second concert film, addressing menstruation, the G spot, and other conversational gambits for dinner at Grandma's.
- It's also refreshing that as a mainstream actor, he's taking a chance on a change-of-pace stint on Broadway-and playing omnisexual Peter Allen no less!
- Example sentences
- It's all here: the suffusion of the scientific with the erotic, the fascination for catastrophe and mutation, the Burroughsian black humour, provocative notions about ‘creative cancer’ and ‘omnisexuality.’
- In our new Fifties, omnisexuality is drably de rigueur, hypernormalizing.
Definition of omnisexual in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan