Involving, related to, or characterized by a diverse sexual propensity.
- But by now, ending a number with a dank, dark, ambi-sexual, omnisexual group grope is so passé it's turning up in music videos.
- The trash-talking omnisexual comic returns with a second concert film, addressing menstruation, the G spot, and other conversational gambits for dinner at Grandma's.
- It's also refreshing that as a mainstream actor, he's taking a chance on a change-of-pace stint on Broadway-and playing omnisexual Peter Allen no less!
- Example sentences
- It's all here: the suffusion of the scientific with the erotic, the fascination for catastrophe and mutation, the Burroughsian black humour, provocative notions about ‘creative cancer’ and ‘omnisexuality.’
- In our new Fifties, omnisexuality is drably de rigueur, hypernormalizing.
Definition of omnisexual in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.